Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Come to my Etsy shop and Enjoy the 4th of July Bash SALE!

____UPDATED NEWS FLASH!!! Please Read! IMPORTANT UPDATES!_____



4TH OF JULY SALES BASH!

From today, (June 15th), ending JULY 4th I will be having a SUPER SALE!

Buy $30 worth of items and get shipping and handling 1/2 price!

Buy $50 worth of items and get shipping and handling FREE!

(This sale involves only purchases made in the U.S. and involves the core price of your purchases...not shipping and handling already set. Just convo. me of your items of interest and I will gladly make the changes and send you a new invoice to carryout your purchasing to accomplish this sale!)


Have fun looking and let's see the 4th off in style!


http://www.willowtreetreasures.etsy.com

2 comments:

Firecracker Kid said...

Hi Deb:) I'll help ya get the word out on your super sale!
xoxo
Carol

MommaB said...

it on ym blog also...hope you gets lots of salmy