Monday, October 18, 2010

Moving New Items into my Etsy Shop Earlier!




Hello readers! I wanted to keep you informed for when the new items would start to arrive into my Etsy shop! I'm moving new items in early so that you have enough time to buy for the holiday season and the sooner the better. You will start seeing new items starting on Friday October 22nd. Many of the items I have left will go to the "sales bin" and will remain at the sales prices that I've had them listed at, some of these items will go off of sale and will be found in the various sections I have in my shop, and some will be brand new creations that will be added to the shop in general. Come in and take a look at my new banner and avatar and and see a new and improved Willowtree Treasures! Everything will stay as it is and will begin changing as of.... Friday October 22nd to give you ample time to buy for the holidays for yourself or for holiday gifts!*** I accept all international sales...just please contact me for a shipping quote! I will attempt to add new item(s) per week, or as often as possible, to offer you new options of items to choose from through the holiday season! Come visit me for these exciting new additions and enjoy!

My Etsy shop link:
http://www.willowtreetreasures.etsy.com

No comments: