Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Love is in the air and can be found in my Etsy shop!

Hello readers! Well, Valentines Day is the next special day and I am eagerly filling my Etsy shop with angels, hearts and creations that will warm your heart! Come in and see what I've been up to and see what has all ready left the "building." I guess the feeling of love has begun and Times of old creations is moving right along with it! My sale of 15% off is continuing through the month of January ...so there is still plenty of time to find that something special for you, someone you care about or something that you may like to save for a gift for the near future and will benefit from buying it today! I hope your day is mild, beautiful and almost spring-like just as mine is! Enjoy your day!


Etsy shop:

http://timesofoldcreations.etsy.com

No comments: