Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Free Shipping and Handling Sale Planned for the 4th!




Hello readers! I am making some plans for a "FREE SHIPPING AND HANDLING SALE" to take place in my Etsy shop to celebrate the 4th of July holiday and want to tell you ahead of time so that you can plan what you would like to purchase until the day arrives. It will involve U.S. Sales ONLY! (I apologize to the international sales that could be made but just won't be able to make this possible to people in other countries. I'll have more sales before the summer is over and will include everyone so be watching for those sales!)

The FREE SHIPPING AND HANDLING SALE is estimated to start on June 20th and work through July 4th ...so mark these dates on your calendar to use the code that will be provided so that you can make your purchases for the items only...NO SHIPPING FEES! Be watching my shop and, read it here and on my facebook page, for the code and be prepared to have fun at my exciting 4th of July BASH!


My Etsy shop:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/Timesofoldcreations?ref=si_shop

No comments: