Monday, March 3, 2008

New Primitive Web Site is Openning!


Hello everyone! I have some exciting news to share with you! The Olde Primitive Sister's Group, group that has originated from Ebay, has just openned their own website. The name of this site is "Olde Primitve Sister's Online Marketplace." It is currently underconstruction at the moment with the vendors feverishly working on their booths. You can view the site but I don't believe that it is officially open for business yet. I will contact you when it is about to happen.

Bebe Yeary, Off the Beaten Paths Designs owner, is working to create the sellers booths and setting up the new site. She has done a wonderful job with meeting the desires of the ladies to make their booths something that are special and personal to them! I have stayed with my logo that I have used, somewhere on all of my sites, to make it easier for my customers to have something to identify with when searching for me online. I hope you like it! I can be found by clicking on the following link:

http://oldprimitivesisters.com/Vendors/sites/willowtreetreasures


To see the whole WebSite and eventually take a look at the Artists and their work go to the following link:


http://oldprimitivesisters.com/


I have a few things already listed and plan on listing a few more items. I have just finished working out the bugs in my pricing and now is ready for viewing. Again, this site is still getting some problems worked out and is not officially open yet so ...at this point...go to see what I have. I plan to list more items but not until everything is a definite "GO." I will keep you informed with where we are on finishing this up and being ready to take orders. I have a couple things on this site that are new to my creating and have thoroughly enjoyed making them for my potential customers and plan to add a few other items that you will find to be new to my list of creations. One of the newest will be a set of prim cats with eyelids! Also there will be cat ornies that hang by their tails! I hope you enjoy viewing my newest additions when I finish my listings!

I have made a turn for a little more of the extreme primitive type crafts while still offering an occasional primitive/vintage style item also. I love so many styles of crafts I always have gone down the middle of the road when making choices of what to create! I find extreme primitive very challenging and have decided to gear my items alittle more towards those types of tastes. (I won't forget the tastes for vintage primitive, however!I will continue to have something for you too!)

Well go take a look and let me know what you think. This is a great change and opportunity for this group and we all appreciate the time and efforts that the ladies of OPSG have made so that the members could attempt to reach our dreams together!

I just wanted to clue you all in so that you are up with the news of my business and it is happening! I wouldn't want to leave readers of my posts, potential purchaser, or past purchaser behind when it came to a change concerning where my items can be found and any new developments having to do with my business.

Enjoy all and remember a smile a day keeps the boogieman away! Until next time....


***Etsy news.....I have just lowered my prices again and am having a "Getting ready for Spring sale!" Come in and stock up today and enjoy the savings!***

~Ebay news.... I will be listing a few things on Ebay this evening. Be sure to check it out!~

No comments: