Monday, June 23, 2008

New items have just arrived in Willowtree Treasure's shop on Etsy!

Good morning readers! I promised that a few more things would be added to my Etsy store as I prepare to get ready for the Patriotic Challenge that is about to take place Wednesday June 25th. Just so that you are to probably be the first ones to find out, or view, what I have added. t and am looking into starting Halloween items as we speak. First I have added The Mammy lamp with Children and the second item I have just listed is with The Annie Cat and burlap Pumpkin treat bag . Both items are just wonderful and can be check out in my shop. So please do... and again, remember that the Americana Collector will be available Wednesday June 25th and I will have her listed in my shop then! Please checkout my new additions in the meantime and enjoy your visit! Etsy is the "home of things homemade!" If you love prim you will LOVE the things that the OFG Team has to offer. Just put OFG team in your search. There are also other homemade items that are not prim also and all is GREAT! Checkout Etsy today! It will be an experience you won't soon forget!


Http://www.willowtreetreasures.etsy.com .....or copy and paste this link into your search to find my shop!

No comments: