Friday, June 20, 2008

There is an Ole Farm House Gathering Challenge coming to Etsy June 25th!




Good morning readers! I just wanted to take this time to invite all of you to come see the great items that will be part of a patriotic challenge on Etsy on June 25th! (This challenge is happening involving the Olde Farmhouse Gathering team and can be found by putting OFG Team into your search on the Etsy site.) I also wanted to show you what I am entering into this challenge and will have up for sale starting Wed. June 25th. Just above are three pictures of my Americana Collector Doll! She has been made to hang or to sit and would be a wonderful doll to bring into any primitive home that also is a great fan of Americana items. (This doll was one that was designed and created by me. It is one of a kind and totally original. Copyrighted 2006 She is signed and dated by me and would be a great door hanger for he 4th of July festivities!) The Americana Collector Doll measures approximately 21" from head to toe and is carrying two of her prize items....her set of stars and her Uncle Sam shelf sitter. You can read more about her and the specifics of her make up when she is in my Etsy shop! Please feel free to check her out when she becomes available Wednesday June 25th!


I have also added another patriotic doll to my collection of dolls in Etsy and it is my doxie dog doll that is dressed up as Uncle Sam, (pictured above. This dog is a favorite with many doxie dog owners and I had not dressed one up for some time! I see now that dog owners often own outfits for their pets and love to see a replica of this dog also dressed up of the different holidays. So I'm back into the costume for doxie's business!LOL I hope you enjoy! This doll is currently available for sale on my Etsy shop and invite all of my wonderful readers to check him out!

I will be adding more items into my Etsy shop so keep your eyes open and check often for there are a number of other items that I will be selling soon!

To see my shop please click on the following link:

http://www.willowtreetreasures.etsy.com

.....or highlight this and copy and paste it into your search.


There will be many other artists participating in this challenge so come see what they have as well! Just put OFG Team into your search when you reach the Etsy site and see what this very talented group has to offer! All the challenge items may have the words Patriotic Challenge for OFG Team or should say it in the description. I just know that you will find something that will steal your heart away! Click on link or highlight and copy and paste this link into your search!

http://www.etsy.com

New items listed soon so keep your eye on my blog and don't forget to sign my guestbook or just leave a comment! I always love hearing from my readers!

No comments: