Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Easter Everyone!



Good morning all! I'm in kind of a rush today but just wanted to send out a message that.... "I hope all of you have a glorious Easter surrounded by happiness and love from your relatives and closest of friends!" Please be careful as you travel to your chosen destinations for this wonderful celebration and please pass this message on to your visitors if they are traveling to see you. I will see you soon after the holiday and plan to stay put. Therefore I will be here if anyone sees something you just have to have from my Etsy shop or FuzzB shop. Feel free to make those purchases and I will be right here to complete any transactions. The next theme that I will be working on with be 4th of July items so keep watch... there will be plenty of red, white and blue to hit my shop(s) soon! Take care and stay safe!

No comments: