Thursday, September 30, 2010

Change of Plans.......




Good morning everyone! Due to continued sales going on in my shop I will continue stay open until November 1st with my current offerings. I still have too much inventory left and would love to make sure as much of what I have finds a home as possible. I know that I am closing during the busiest time of year and may now
start working on new projects and get them into the store and not close
at all until the "busy time" is over and take a break in June of this
next year. Don't worry I will get my act together ...after all this was the purpose of this time away! Not to create havoc in my life and yours! Have a great day all and keep posted and new things coming out and getting ready to restock with some new things in my shop happening sooner than expected! Have a wonderful day all and I hope you aren't in the path of the rain storm! Wear your high boots!

No comments: