Monday, January 12, 2009

PreValentine's Day Sale with FREE SHIPPING and HANDLING !





Good morning all! Did someone say, "There is a savings somewhere today?" Well I just did and I invite all of your to check it out in my Etsy Shoppe today! Look at the top of my shop, when you first get into where my items are. This is the area where I post any sales that are going on in my shop. You can also read about it here! This is the special for today until Feb. 14th 2009!



**FREE SHIPPING AND HANDLING

until Feb.14th 2009 SALE! Please contact me and let me know what items you are interested in and I will gladly send you an invoice to make this change. Enjoy this savings and take advantage of this sale! (U.S. purchases **ONLY!) Please send me your email addy and I will be able to successfully send you an revised invoice! Thanks alot!


(Because of the cost to send items to other countries...I am sorry to say that this sale can ONLY involve U.S. sales! I apologize for that but hope you can understand!)

Come in a take a look around and see if there is something that could help you with your home decorating or gift giving. EVERYONE ENJOYS A SAVINGS and I hope you do as well! ENJOY!


ETSY SHOP:

http://www.willowtreetreasures.etsy.com

No comments: