Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just adjusted some prices in my Etsy shop!





Good morning all! As you can expect I am running around like a wee doggy in a suit all armored up.... (I'm short but mighty)... ,to secure my business and website shop, before I leave for Canada for my son's big day. I just wanted to let you know that I have reduced "some" of prices in my Etsy shop. (Including the items I have just listed for the Summer/ 4th of July celebration happening in OFG.) Please come in and take a look at the savings! These savings will only be good until Sunday June 21st sooooo HURRY before their gone! I hope you find something that will be just the perfect item to add to your home decor! I am now heading over to the Olde Primitive Sister's Marketplace next and will have some prices that will be reduced there so come see me as I break a sweat!LOL Enjoy and have a wonderful day!


MY ETSY SHOP LINK:
www.willowtreetreasures.etsy.com


OLDE PRIMIVE SISTER'S MARKETPLACE LINK:
http://www.oldprimitivesisters.com/shops/

under willowtreetreasures

1 comment:

icandy... said...

Can I take that little cutie home? :) So sweet!