Thursday, June 4, 2009

I've just rejoined a great Web Site.....



WWW.OLDPRIMITIVESISTERS.COM
Visit Old Primitive Sisters Today!



Good morning all! I just wanted to let you know that I've just joined a wonderful artist website with a group of fine artists from the Ebay group OPSG, Olde Primitive Sisters Group. I welcome you to come see my items that I've put under WillowTree Treasures and take a look at all the website has to offer! There are great names that are well known to the online circuit craft sites...not to mention Ebay and Etsy! The site is super easy to navigate, the setup is amazingly attractive the the items that these artists create are, by far, the best quality items I have seen since I have entered into the primitive world! Come see what they have to offer and enjoy the world of Primitive Crafts and Art! It will be an experience that you won't soon forget! Above is the banner to this site to click on and below is the link so you can get there also. Pick they way you want to go and have fun! Hope to see you there!


Olde Primitive Sister's Marketplace Craft Mall:

http://www.oldprimitivesisters.com/shops/

No comments: