Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Upcoming Black Friday Weekend Sales Planned in my Shops! ALL Welcome!

Come and enjoy the savings on 10% off sales in Primitive Sister's
s marketplace and my Etsy shop!

SPECIFICS:

Black Friday Sales Planned!!!
This event will take place Monday Novemember 23rd through Monday November 30th! (Yup that is a week!)

The steps to get your savings in Etsy and Primitive Sister's Marketplace:

Etsy will take a convo. to get your discount included. Tell me the items you are interested in and I will adjust the prices right in my shop before payment is made. Combined shipping and handling cost issues have already been addressed in the sales. International sales need to contact me for an estimate for shipping and handling amounts.

Primtive Sister's will have it already posted the sale's amount. I will need to be contacted for a combined shipping and handling amount should you purchase more than one item...and for International sales for an estimate for shipping and handling costs.



SPECIFICS:
This event will take place Monday Novemember 23rd through Monday November 30th.

This Black FRIDAY WEEK SALE will involve all of my sales on ETSY and PRIMITIVE SISTER'S SITE and the specifics have changed so please read.....

SAVE 10% on ALL my items in Primitive Sister's Marketplace and Etsy. Information to how about getting your 10% discount is outlined above! The holidays can already be a hassle for the customers and I want to make this a pleasant.... hasslefree experience as I can! So...read the outline and go into my shops and enjoy the savings...without needing asprin! Have fun and enjoy!


International Sales are WELCOME! Just email me your location and I will send you an estimate to ship your items! **Pay Pal payments ONLY for International sales!


If you have ANY questions feel free to contact me and I hopefully will be able to help you out! I hope to see you there and thank you for for taking a look at my shops.


SEE WHAT WILL BE FOR SALE LINKS;

ETSY; http://www.willowtreetreasures.etsy.com


PRIMITIVE SISTER'S MARKETPLACE; http://www.oldprimitivesisters.com/shops/willow-tree-treasures/aff_11.html

Beat the crowds and do your shopping online! If you have ANY questions feel free to contact me and I will gladly try to assist you and hopefully will be of help! Hope to see you there!

No comments: