Wednesday, December 15, 2010

It was a Success!




I would like to take this time to thank all of my facebook friends that helped me get my url address changed to go along with my blog! I now can be found and located in with the networked blogs and you can follow me there with my changed url! This could have NEVER happened without everyones support! I now need to look into updating the look of my blog picture and I'm all set! (On the networked blogs in facebook...not here! LOL) This is the most wonderful thing that has happened and I held out that I could get all 5 verifications to accomplish this and now have the most wonderful gift...and chance to revive my blog after such a change and come out smiling! Thank you to all and I appreciate you kindness for doing this job for me and for coming in and taking a look! You mean the world to me! Have a very happy holiday!

No comments: