Thursday, December 16, 2010

Small Technical Problem ....

Sorry to say, after waiting about two weeks to have my url changed in Facebook with the networked blogs that I had made a small mistake when trying to get it so that it is functional. I used http://www.timesofoldcreations.blogspot.com and you see the arrow as the thumbnail and can't get to my blog by clicking on the url link. I have now changed it to http://timesofoldcreations.blogspot.com/ and seem to have better luck...but it still doesn't work all the time! I have sent out requests again to have my fbf verify my url but they may not want to be my friends after this next attempt...I hope that I'm wrong but this is a bigger job than I thought and doesn't leave any room for error without relying on having the changes verified too! Bummer! I apologize to whom I had to ask for help and hope you can forgive me. If it doesn't work this time I'll be leaving it alone and people will need to type my url in and search and follow me the "old" way! Thank you for all of your help and for putting up with this ...and be rest a sured that this will not continue. I may find out this doesn't matter at all and it just wasn't meant to be! If it doesn't work....not to fear...I am done and will continue without networked blogs but will remain at this location. Life goes on! Hugs to all!

No comments: