Tuesday, July 22, 2008

New arrival/ New items in Etsy! Come See!

Hello everyone! It is another beautifully sunny and hot day today and it got me inspired to look up new items that I would be able to create to offer to any customers that may be interested in something new and different.

First of all the new arrivals that I've just posted in Etsy is two sets of hang tags. One are (6) Primitive Scarecrow Halloween hang tag and the other is (4) Shabby Chic, Altered Art, Child Fairies hang tag. The graphic artist that created the Scarecrow tag is Seneca Pond Crafts. (Her shop can be seen by going to the following link:

http://www.senecapondcrafts.com/store/

She has many great graphics for sale and many that are under the "free" category. I loved everything I saw and actually got a new idea that I will be offering in my shops and that is candlelights with a homemade shade that come from one of the graphics she offers. I have to admit this lamp is a beautiful one and she has so many ideas of what to do with the graphics she creates I'm sure I'll be into something else before I'm all done!

The other tag is an altered art child fairies collection and have been given that "oldie but goodie" appeal! Please come into my shop and take a look at them and read about the specifics. If you are looking for something that can adorn your own craft ...or just want something for decoration...these are well worth being looked at!


To view my shop to see these new items just click on the following link or copy and paste it into your search! ENJOY! (Both of these items are currently on sale! Please come and see their new price!)


http://willowtreetreasures.etsy.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lovely Tags! Your blog looks great too. Sorry I haven't popped over sooner to say hi. Your Prim sister from OPSG
Blessings,
Shannon~ magickgardenstudio.blogspot.com