Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I've added to my Holiday Celebration list in the OFG Team activity!

Good morning everyone! I will be adding to my list of items that I will enter into the Holiday Celebration category on Etsy, for the OFG Team. I want to show you before she it due to be posted for sale and is not currently in my Etsy shop until around October 1st. Her name is Ginger and she is carrying a little glittered gingerbread ornie ...or bowlfiller. She turned out GREAT and is , believe it or not another pattern from Chestnut Junction. Actually, it is the same pattern that I used to make my Fall Celebration doll called " Primitive Autumn Fall Glittered Celebration Doll" and a picture is of her below in a former post! She really made a change from the last doll to this one but I was in the process of working on this doll before I knew it she turned into a Gingerbread Gal! Isn't she cute? Her gingerman ornie comes from a Threadbare Primitives patterned that has glitter added to make him add shimmer and shine to the "look" of the entire doll pair! If Gingers hands are separated you will see a thread ring that can allow him to hang if you want this addition for your Christmas tree or just to set in a bowl to admire. Leave him where he is..and he will forever be Ginger's heartfelt friend and pride and joy. The choice is yours for the displaying possiblilities! Please remember she will not be added until Oct 1st and I with post it here when she becomes available! The three items below that I have already posted to be part of this activity can be found below! I hope you have enjoyed hearing the news before it happens so that you can be one of the first to take a look at these great creations! ENJOY!


No comments: