Wednesday, December 10, 2008

An outstanding Etsy artist that you'll just have to do business with!!


Hello all! How are all of you and are you all staying warm? I sure hope so! I'm here today to share a wonderful experience with you all about a wonderful artist that you can find on Etsy. Her name is Jennifer and she is one of a kind!

I have problems every year with really raw lips. They dryout, crack and then my lips begin to peel! I must say it is painful and an ungodly sight to behold! My husband would say they're like the scales on the body of a reptile!LOL Nice isn't he? Well, I was doing some searching in Etsy and found something very interesting...I found there was something that could be done about my problem and that is called using a lip scrub? What is a lip scrub and what would it do I was wondering. I have used body scrubs and facial scrubs...but never anything that could actually take care of my weathered....wornout lips to look plump and lucious once again. I didn't think anything could work for a very long time and especially anything that could save my lips during this cold, unrelenting temperatures! I found a couple shops that sell many items including this lip scrub, body and bath products, candles, eye shadows, items for your face and the like. The prices these sellers had were very appealing and I loved the idea of having my first lip scrub be something that can be put on at any time or place and can be used just for protection after the scrub is wiped away! One of the shops is called, " My Grandma's Gift" and the other is called, " Allure by Jen." I found a great lip scrub in "Allure by Jen" that looked clear and was one of those scrubs that was in a lipstick container and was a vanilla flavor and the second item was from "My Grandma's Gift." This one was a bit more adventurous and was cocoa flavored and was in a small jar and tastes and smells divine!

Well I went ahead and purchased both products and then was later contacted by the owner of these two great shops! I found out the owner of both was a gal, whose name is Jennifer and she was just so kind and concerned about the problems I was experiencing with my lips. She said that she gives out a trial size of anything I would like to have from her shops and what would I like. Of course, I said anything chocolate flavored / and or fragranced! ( I had explained to her that this lip chapping was a common problem and really appreciated that she offered such a convenient way to control this problem and proceeded to give her a small explaination of the problem I have had for years! I immediately got a reply back saying what I needed and what she would provide for me to help me out ...which was a lip therapy that would condition my lips and give them what they seemed to be lacking. (I had a habit of controlling the terrible lip condition by licking them to keep the skin down and in place and she was kind enough to tell me how this makes the problem worse and didn't add any flavoring because of my licking tendencies!) This gal is very knowledgeable of makeup, and the like, and knows what is good for both! If that doesn't make you confident in the items you are putting on your face and body...I don't know what will?!)

This sweet gal showed such concern and contacted me about a week after the purchases, and therapy had arrived to see how everything was doing. I told her how her help was changing my life and making this problem virtually disappear due to her help and how much I have appreciated her special attention to my particular problem. She was just so gracious and went far above and beyond anyone else that I've purchased from....and I've done business with many kind, sweet, helpful sellers! I can't thank her enough and urge any/ and all of you to visit her shops in Etsy to buy from one of the best sellers I know! Please tell her hello from me when you go! Just tell her ...Deb,(Willowtree Treasures), sends her well wishes!LOL



"My Grandma's Gift" LINK:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6178751



"Allure by Jen" LINK:

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6298585


Have a great day! Happy Holidays!

No comments: