Monday, December 29, 2008

New items just listed in my Etsy shop! Check it out!

EXTREME PRIMITIVE BLACK SANDY WITH PANCAKES AND RAG BALL

EXTREME PRIMITIVE VALENTINE'S DAY ANNIE

PRIMITIVE VALENTINE'S DAY HEART AND CROW DOOR HANGER

EXTREME PRIMITIVE BEAR AND TREASURES LAMP


Hello everyone! How was your Christmas holiday? I hope all of you got what you have been wanting! Well New Years is next! Are you ready for 2009? What is your New Years resolutions? Mine , as usual, is to take off some pounds and to hit my business hard. Actually, I have started part of my resolution today by adding some new items to my shop and would like to take this time to share with you what is new! I have four new items I have just listed. A few are for Valentine's Day and a couple are just for anytime of the year. Not necessarily in order...I have a Valentine's Day extreme Annie doll, a Valentine's Day door hanger from a Tennessee Ridge Primitives pattern, an extreme primitive bear lamp, and an extreme black doll that I have designed myself that comes with a stack of pancakes and a rag ball. Please come in today and read about my items and I will be working on adding more Valentine's Day items. There is a set of rabbits that I posted when I first opened my shop and welcome you to take a look at them also. They would be a great set to give your lover of extreme primitives this Valentine's Day!

Enjoy and I hope you find something that you can't live without!


MY ETSY LINK:

http://www.willowtreetreasures.etsy.com

No comments: