Thursday, May 7, 2009

New Americana Raggedy Annie has just be posted for sale in my Etsy shop!

Hello all! I just wanted to let you know of a new doll set that I just added to my shop in Etsy. She is an Americana Annie that has a handmade Annie pin and handmade political pillows with her. Please come and take a look at the new addition! The OFG team is planning another celebration, actually two, that will be posted on June 10th. Just put scofg into your search and you should find all of the Summer and Americana goodies these artists have in store for you! I have made up an extra 6 items to add to my shop at this time but will leave it a surprise what you will find! I'll leave you with a picture of Americana Annie, the set, and go to my shop to see more pictures and get the information on this gathering of handmade items!







MY Etsy Shop Link:

http://www.willowtreetreasures.etsy.com

No comments: