Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New items just put into my shop!



Hello all! I have some quick news for you today! I have just listed three more items into my Etsy shop and invite you to come take a look! One item is the cutest door greeter by Threadbare primitives. It is a bee holding her hive to put on your door or to place on a shelf. I just love how her face turned out and how cute this creation looks hanging on my door! Yes I made one for myself!LOL

The second item is a Raggedy Annie and Mammy pillow tuck, bowlfiller or ornie set. Whatever you call them they are just the greatest in a bowl, tucked away on a shelf or in anywhere that needs a little decoration. Please come take a look at these for they are a heart grabber!LOL Enjoy and have a great day!


Lastly, I have added a pattern that I had created myself and then constructed, copyright 2008. That is of a small Scottish Terrier dog. If you love dogs and have a special liking for Scottish Terriers...this item maybe for you!


My Etsy Shop Link: http://www.willowtreetreasures.etsy.com




1 comment:

I Play Outside The Box said...

Everything is just too cute, Deb!