Saturday, May 2, 2009

Winner of the Annie the Flower doll will be done this Monday May4th!

Hello everyone! I just wanted to remind you that I will have the winner of the Flower Annie picked this Monday....May 4th. I will be away for the weekend to visit my son in Indiana, Pa to attend his fiance's graduation of her master's degree and will be back Sunday night...May 3rd. Just in time to have the winner chosen on Monday! So remember there is still time to add your name to the comments section, don't forget a return email to get back to the winner, and I'm pulling for everyone! You all have been so great with signing up for my give-a-way and I appreciate it more than I can say! I hope you all had fun and don't give up I will keep you well informed for my next give-a-way and invite you all to try again. I had a great time and thank you all for participating, leaving your return addresses, and writing such wonderful comments, becoming followers and signing my guestbook! I treasure all of you! I'll see you all Monday and I will post the winner and then send an email to the email you left me! Each of you mean the world to me! Thank you for being such angels and supporting this effort in making this give-a-way something so special! HUGS

My Etsy shop:

http://willowtreetreasures.etsy.com

See you Monday!

No comments: