Friday, February 12, 2010

New Easter Items just added to Etsy!

Good morning all! I have been working hard on adding a few new items to my Etsy shop that will help celebrate the Easter holiday and wanted to share with you these new items.I have just added three new bunnys that are hanging onto a heart ornies. Three different fabrics have been used for the hearts so each one is different. I have also added a set of three chocolate heart ornies.....one milk chocolate, one dark chocolate, and one white chocolate and would be a great gift for all the chocoholics out there. The following are pictures of each of these additions:













I hope you enjoy my new addtions and will be back with more new items soon! Look to your left for my link to send you into my Etsy shop and enjoy!

1 comment:

Angie Berry ~ Berry Homespun Primitives said...

So very cute!! I love how they turned out and they definitely get me in the mood for spring!