Saturday, February 27, 2010

I've got the Cutest Frogettes for Your Enjoyment on Etsy

Hello readers! I know I wouldn't be long before I would have a new creation made and posted on Etsy and I am here to share with you what these new creations are. Are you a lover of our swamp friends....frogs, toads, turtles, snakes or slugs? All of them...fan are not...our wildlife depends on their services to keep nature in check. I personally have a love for peeper frogs for their smallness and toads for the sounds they make when extending their bellies and how they can skillfully eat a fly! Not that my newest treat are flies! I have made a very fancy selection of what I'm calling....the Frogette Sisters and are very talented singers during the day... that will perform at any "hoppin' pad" and keep watch over the swamps at night so things stay calm and quiet! There is Alice, the redhead, Bonnie, the brunette, and Chrintina the sandy blonde. Now I'll have you meet them.....


Here they are together:





Meet Alice:



Meet Bonnie:




Meet Christina:



If you never thought you'd like a reptile....maybe you want to rethink that because you have to admit these are not the typical reptilian type...they are special and they are waiting for you in my Etsy shop! Go take a look and see if frogs can be something that you would add to your home! Enjoy and look to the left to get the link you will need to view them in Etsy. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Valley Primitives Gift Shoppe said...

They are adorable!!
Kim

Beverly...Heartland Creations said...

Hi Deb, Love the new Froggies! I am so ready for Spring!
Hugs,