Tuesday, September 16, 2008

New items on Ebay this week!

Hello readers. I just wanted to let you know that I have listed three items on my Ebay this week. The first item I listed was a "Primitive Good Witch Doll " and is just the cutest. The second item I listed was a PrimitiveHalloween witch and cat set. The last item I listed was a Halloween Black cat and her Pumpkin on a stick. All three would be wonderful for any home decorating for Halloween and any one of these items would say Halloween in a very special way. Please go into my Ebay and Check them out. I believe there a about 5 days left until the end of the auction so hurry before the auction is over! Enjoy and thanks for reading my blog today!




Primitive Black Cat Witch and Pumpkin on a Stick
Doll


Primitive Halloween "The Good Witch" Doll



Primitive Halloween Scarey Witch and her Cat Doll


EBAY Link: http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/willowtree-treasures

No comments: