Tuesday, September 2, 2008

ONE DAY LATE FROM LABOR DAY AND STARTING BACK TO SCHOOL SALE Going on in my ETSY SHOP!


Hello everyone! I just wanted to inform my devoted readers that I am currently holding a "1 Day Late from Labor Day Sale" along with a "Going Back to school Sale." The savings includes EVERYTHING that is in my ETSY shop and you take have a 10% savings off EVERYTHING! I have already changed my information in my sales to adjust for this savings. Just beyond the description of the item for sale. I have placed the original price so that you can view and calculate the savings for yourselves. This sale will be a September Bonanza sale and will last until Sept. 31st. That is just about one full month of savings so come in and join in the fun!

Also remember that the Spookfest is happening within the OFG...OLD FARMHOUSE GATHERING GROUP and invite all of you to come see what this group has to offer. Get those Halloween items now and be ready for when the ghosts and goblins come to visit for their treats! Just put OFG Spookfest in your search on the main page and enjoy! Hope to see you there.

(Please read what it says about my sale in my shop and email/ or convo me with any questions you may have before making a purchase. I want all of my customers to know what is exactly involved with this sale and understand what they need to do if they would like to purchase something and that is what I'm here for...to help....I hope!LOL Have a great day all and have a fun time browsing!

ETSY MAIN PAGE:
http://etsy.com


MY SHOP:
http://willowtreetreasures.etsy.com

Hope to see you there!

No comments: