Monday, October 20, 2008

New Item just listed in my Etsy Shop!

Good morning everyone! How was your weekend? I know mine was very busy...but I got alot done. I just finished four Christmas stockings with mice and greenery and put one of them on my door at home! So far I have had alot of comments from neighbors as to where they could get their own and I have been telling them, "Where everything is made with love and is guaranteed handmade....ETSY!" (If primitive handmade creations is what you are looking for....The Old Farmhouse Gathering Team is a GREAT place to start!) I now have put one of the stockings into one of my lists of items for sale and it is up and ready for purchasing and viewing right now! Please come in and take a look...it really says something about Having a very Merry Primitive Christmas! More Chrismas items will be coming soon ...so keep touch with my blog for you will see it here when it happens. Have a wonderful day and enjoy the begining of the cooler weather.









ETSY SHOP:
Http:// www.willowtreetreasures.etsy.com

ETSY:
Http://www.etsy.com (Just put OFG TEAM in your search and see all of the wonderful items made by the very talented group of members that specialize in everything from primitive to shabby chic style items!)

No comments: