Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A NEW SALE HAS BEEN POSTED IN MY SHOP!

Good morning all! I just wanted to leave you a quick note! I have just upped my sale or ALL HALLOWEEN ITEMS in my shop from a 15% sale to a 20% sale on All of my Halloween items and 10% on all other items not halloween related. Please come in and check it out! Remember this sale will be in effect until Nov 30th. If you are looking for some GREAT last minute Halloween, or other, items please come in and enjoy the new savings!

ETSY SHOP:

http://www.willowtreetreasures.etsy.com

1 comment:

Kelly~Once in a Blue Moon Primitives said...

Hi sweetness,

Just stopping by to say hello and see what you have been up to! I hope all is well with you. I have some free time now that I'm not in OPSG, so drop me a line...

Love you,
Kelly