Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New pins have just been posted!

Good morning all! Boy I am here early this morning and wanted to share with you a new item I just listed in my etsy shop. I have just added a pin set of one Raggedy Annie Angel pin and Snowman Angel pin. They are just too cute for words and coming in a set...can be used whenever you are in the mood for something alittle different the next day. Please come into my shop today to check them out!

I am still working on Christmas/ Winter items and will be listing more things soon. I have yet to get into a santa so I'll have to get cracking to get one on very soon! I hope you enjoy what I have just put in my store and hope that it tugs at your heart..because it sure did mine! Enjoy~



ETSY SHOP: Http://www.willowtreetreasures.etsy.com

1 comment:

Amy said...

Hi Deb,
Those pins are just sooooooo cute and adorable. I always love to have a little crafty pin around the holidays to wear on a sweater or two. Can't wait to see the new holiday items coming. Stay warm today. It is pretty scary out there with the 45 mph wind gusts! Love, Amy