Thursday, October 9, 2008

Two new items added to my Etsy Shop!

Good afternoon everyone! How is everyone today? I hope you are all doing well and the weather is still warm enough so that you can enjoy your days. All I can say is good thing the snow hasn't started yet ...because I am not ready! Let's hope it holds off awhile longer!

I have added two new items into my Etsy shop just yesterday and wanted to let all of my readers be aware of their arrival. I have moved in a Primitive Raggedy Annie and Andy lamp and a Primitive Mammy and Children's lamp as well. I'm trying my hardest to keep my numbers up in my shop and hope to make it to 40 items in there very soon. It is a wonderful thing when you sell an item , and soo encouraging , but that also means to have backup items to keep the numbers up in your shop and I'm drastically trying to have this 35 items grow. Not that I want the purchasing to stop...I will just work harder to keep cranking out new items to keep my shop stocked and continue its growth...so please have patience with me as I am working on this now and new arrivals will be coming soon!

Primitive Raggedy Annie and Andy Lamp

Primitive Mammy and Children Lamp


These can be seen in my Etsy Shop and hope you all enjoy your experience!

MY SHOP LINK: Http://www.willowtreetreasures.etsy.com


I also have other new news. I have left the Olde Primitive Sisters on Ebay group and also the Old Primitive Sisters Marketplace Website. I have found being part of more than one group and selling forum is very exhausting and have not been able to give full attention to both groups. Although, I have gone with Etsy to have a new start I still care of the wonderful people in the OPSG group and wish them all well. I apologize for having to leave but more so for not being able to be the best member I could be to earn the honor of staying as a member and fully doing my part. I will miss everyone there and hope that we can keep in touch! I'm sure I'll run into the members that are now also Etsy members and can get caught up on the latest news with ya! Keep a smile on your faces because you are a highly talented group of ladies and makeup the greatest group on Ebay! I love ya and will miss you all! Many HUGS......

I ask all of my readers to keep The Olde Primitive Sisters Marketplace a place that you explore for their works of art is well worth seeing. The talent of these ladies will amaze you and the creations they have available just has to be explored! Also look up "OPSG" in your search in Ebay and see all of these very talented ladies work of art up for auction! The talent never ends with these very talented artists! Although I'm no long a part of this group I will consider each and every member of OPSG a life long sister and will be here if ever you need me! You can count on me!


Olde Primitive Sister's Marketplace link:

http://www.oldprimitivesisters.com/


Ebay link:

http://www.ebay.com

Thanks for coming today and until the next creation is out and posted.......

1 comment:

WhimsyStitches Primitives said...

Hi Deb,
My goodness, you have been a busy gal! Your new creations are wonderful, keep up the good work. I wish you much success! Just wanted you to know.....I'll miss you:(
Hugs,
Sondra