Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New sale it now taking place!


Hello again! I just wanted to let you know that I have changed my sale in my Etsy shop to ....Buy $65 of items , or more, and get free shipping and handling for these items for U.S. sales only! Just convo me when your total has reached $65 ..not including shipping and handling that has been posted per item...and I will revise your invoice to get the free shipping and handling! Think "holiday gift giving" and come in and check it out! There may be just the items you can use to put under your tree for this year to give someone special that is always handmade! Come in and enjoy! (If you are planning to purchase $65 worth of items ...please convo me with your email addy so that I can make an invoice that will be sent to the correct purchasers. Thanks!)

ETSY SHOP LINK:

http://www.willowtreetreasures.etsy.com