Monday, November 17, 2008

Two more items have been listed and more to come....

Good morning all! I just wanted to inform all of you that I have two new items listed in my Etsy shop and there are more to come! I have now listed another Annie type doll that is all about "Beauty is in the eyes for the beholder" and I have put on another Santa with Annie doll.

"Beauty is in the eyes of the Beholder"
Annie Doll"




"Folkart Santa and Annie Doll Set"



I am thrilled to say that I have another folkart Santa already to go and am still waiting for the wool to arrive so I can finish him up! I am also starting a new type of light and it will be a folkart lamp that I hope that all of my interested readers may be interested in that is made of shirt flannel with a woolfelt figure on the front. They are very attractive and are ohhh sooo prim! keep watch on my shop because I am in the holiday mood and creating things like crazy that can be used for your home or given as a gift! I hope you enjoy!


My ETSY SHOP:
http://www.willowtreetreasures.etsy.com

No comments: