Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Santa #1 is now ready for sale in my Shop!




Hello everyone! How are you all doing today? I hope you all are doing fine! During my last post I stated that I was hoping to have some Santas done and ready for sale by this week....well I have my first set of Santas done and they indeed are in my Etsy shop and ready for sale. These are the cutest Santas and are from a pattern of Ragg Bagg Babies. These little guys are made to be pin keeps/ pincushions but are so cute you may just like one to admire and to put in a place that is special to you like a prim basket or rocker! This pattern also has a snowman and witch that can be made with it and I would like to work on the snowman next. The witch is just so cute too and can be made just into an Annie. Having done the first doll I am sold that this is just the most interesting construction I've ever done and can't wait to make more!






I said that I wanted to get a "couple" Santas done this week and believe it or not I did.. but I ran out of wool and just have to put the hair and beard on the last Santa to be able to make it available to the people that shop Etsy. Again, I hope to get the final Santa done by the end of this week, fingers crossed that the wool arrives in time! Be watching for the 2nd Santa that will be posted in my shop. This one will be a very folkart doll and can be used as a door greeter or wall hanger as well and was a hit the last time I made these so be watching! I hope that you all are having a wonderful day and until my next post.....

MY ETSY SHOP LINK:
http:www.willowtreetreasures.etsy.com

No comments: