Thursday, December 31, 2009

Come and Celebrate the New Year with Willowtree Treasures!


____UPDATED NEWS FLASH!!! Please Read! IMPORTANT UPDATES!_____


HAPPY NEW YEAR Ya'll!
Travel in style into the New Year by starting off with a roll back in most of my prices! You'll find almost everything in my Etsy shop has had a reduction in price to bring in the New Year and help you celebrate with a bit of a savings. Come in and look around. The prices are already fixed so you can begin buying immediately with the roll back prices. No need to contact me and waste your valuable time! Dig right in and enjoy your New Year in a GRAND fashion! Enjoy! My shop accomodates for multible purchasing to save you $$$$! Enjoy!

Look to your left and you will see the link to take you to my Etsy Shop! There is also a list of other places my items can be found!

No comments: