Thursday, December 3, 2009

"GET IT BY CHRISTMAS SALE!"

Good morning all! How was your Thanksgiving and Black Friday...not to mention cyber Monday? Are you well on your way to getting all your gift giving shopping done? I know the sales have really been floating around out there and there are still many places that have kept their prices low and very affordable! I have decided to start a new sale that will begin today December 3rd and will go on until December 21st and is called "GET IT BY CHRISTMAS SALE!" The following are the terms of the sale and the savings you will receive. (I apologize but this sale will ONLY apply to U.S purchases.) It will involve all items in ETSY, PRIMITIVE SISTER'S MARKETPLACE AND FUZZB. I have left you the link to get to all shops to look through all I have to offer.

The following are the terms to this sale:

"GET IT BY CHRISTMAS SALE" ( Ends Monday December 21st)
-Applies to U.S. Sales ONLY!-

Make a $30 purchase get 50% off of your shipping and handling cost.

Make a $50 purchase and Shipping and handling is FREE!

Please contact me Before you make your purchase(s) and I will make the corrections for you!

convo or contact me at pdq@epix.net
Thank you! Deb

I hope you have fun looking and find something that will complete your Christmas shopping ! Again...please contact me before you purchase so that I can make corrections right in the site for you! Enjoy!

ETSY:
http://www.willowtreetreasures.etsy.com

PRIMITIVE SISTER'S MARKETPLACE;
http://www.oldprimitivesisters.com/shops/willow-tree-treasures/aff_11.html

FUZZB;
http://fuzzb.com/profile.php?profile=102660

No comments: