Monday, December 7, 2009

I am a Winner of a My Raggedy Dolls Give a Way!

I apologize for taking so long to get this post up and to not show the "cutest doll in the world" that I won during one of Julie G.'s give a ways! You will fall out out of your seat just looking at her this doll is sooo adorable! I'm so much in love with her she is still never farther than 1 foot away from me at all times! Come take a look! This was very much like eating potato chips...you couldn't take just one picture! Here she is.....Belindy!












Isn't she just too cute for words? Along with this beatuful gal there was a tag attached that grants me $15 as a discount in her shop! Not that getting this wonderful creation wasn't enough but I can buy anything on her web and get the $15 discount! Julie certainly does things in style! I will forever be grateful to Julie for chosing my name to win my new addition to my home! I will forever admire her and keep a close eye on what you are working on next! Your creativity, skill and professionalism with be admired always and thank you so much for everything! If you would like to see all that Julie G. has to offer visit her shop today! She has completed dolls, wonderful patterns and doll kits that are all very reasonably priced and she is always coming out with something new. I always go browsing to she what new she has come out with and advise all of you to do the same. It is well worth your time!

Julie G' Marocotte ....My Raggedy Dolls Site Links:

http://www.myraggedydolls.com/

http://www.myraggedydolls.blogspot.com


Again, thank you Julie. Belindy is my little angel and am showering with lots of love! Take care!

No comments: