Friday, August 15, 2008

Another NEW Item listed on Etsy!

Good morning all! I just wanted to let you know that I have just listed a new item on Etsy. I have finished six witch ornies/shelf sitters that can be now purchased in my Etsy shop and invite all of you to take a look! These are a sizeable group of ornies or a smaller sized shelf sitter. Each measures approximately 9 " tall and about 6 " wide. I could picture them in a large basket, or bowl or sitting alone , or in small groups on a shelf. You can get a closer look if you look at the pictures in my shop to see what you will be getting. Each witch has a tag on its front that say different Halloween words such as: Spook, Witch, Bewitching, Spells, 1884 and Haunted. I was going to sell this separately ,but after seeing them together, decided to sell them as a set. You could have a little Halloween all over your house or put them together to one larger conversation piece. Either way they will truly bring Halloween to you!

Keep your eyes peeled for I will be creating and posting more Halloween items very soon and I will tell you when and where they will be available. Come in and get an early start on your Halloween decorating. I am currently working on a cat witch and is a Moonchild's Prim pattern that I just can't wait to get done. I will have it posted here when it is available and tell you where she will be for sale ....so keep a watchout! Enjoy!


ETSY SHOP:
http://www.willowtreetreasures.etsy.com/

No comments: